Senate Labor, Commerce and Industry Committee
SENATE LABOR, COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY
Thursday, March 13, 2014
9:00 a.m. - Room #308 Gressette Building - Columbia, SC
- CALL TO ORDER
- Senator Thomas Alexander, Chairman
- STATEWIDE APPOINTMENTS
- TAB A.
- William Lee McCullough (Beaufort, SC)
South Carolina State Athletics Commission
- LEGISLATION: Professions and Occupations Subcommittee
Subcommittee Chairman: Senator Billy O'Dell
- TAB B.
- S. 882 -- Senator Sheheen: A BILL TO AMEND SECTION 41-27-210 OF THE 1976 CODE, RELATING TO THE DEFINITION OF EMPLOYMENT; TO PROVIDE THAT INDIVIDUALS THAT TRANSPORT VEHICLES FOR AUTOMOBILE DEALERS UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES ARE EXCLUDED FROM THE DEFINITION; AND TO PROVIDE FOR THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES.
Subcommittee recommendation: Favorable report
- REGULATIONS: Regulatory Subcommittee Chairman, Senator Shane Massey
- TAB C.
- Regulation #4418 . Contractors Licensing Board
Regulations Administering Fire Protection Sprinkler Systems Act
Subcommittee recommendation:: Approved
- TAB D.
- Regulation #4435 . Building Codes Council
IRC Section R312.2 Window Fall Protection
Subcommittee recommendation: Approved
file/LCI - 031314 full committee meeting agenda - Public
Last Updated: Thursday, March 6, 2014 at 2:45 P.M.