Reference is to Printer's Date 01/19/11.
Amend the bill, as and if amended, SECTION 7, pages 3003-2, lines 5-20, by striking Section 7-13-710(a) in its entirety and inserting:
any a person presents himself
to vote, he shall produce his a valid
(1) South Carolina driver's license; or
(2) other form of identification containing a photograph issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles
if he is not licensed to drive, or the written notification of
registration provided for by Sections 7-5-125 and 7-5-180 if the
notification has been signed by the elector.;
(3) passport; or
(4) military identification containing a photograph issued by the federal government; or
(5) South Carolina voter registration card containing a photograph of the voter pursuant to Section 7-5-675; or
(6) employee identification card containing a photograph of the voter and issued by a branch, department, agency, or entity of the United States government, this State, or a county, municipality, board, authority, or another entity of this State.
If the elector loses or defaces his
registration notification, he may obtain a duplicate
notification from his county board of registration upon request
in person, or by telephone or mail.
Renumber sections to conform.
Amend title to conform.