Reference is to the resolution as introduced.
Amend the bill, as and if amended, Section 23-43-85(D), as contained in SECTION 1, page 2, by deleting lines 22 through 30 and inserting:
/ (D) A
single-family modular home used as a display model may be placed
for its first residential use in this State if:
(1) it bears a valid modular home label issued pursuant to this chapter;
(2) it meets the appropriate wind and seismic requirements in effect when the label was issued:
(3) it has not been altered from its original design;
(4) it was manufactured within five years before the placement for first residential use; and
(5) the seller provides the purchaser with written notice that the home meets the appropriate code requirements in effect at the time of manufacture, and may or may not meet the code requirements in effect at the time of placement for residential use." /
Renumber sections to conform.
Amend title to conform.