/ Section 44-137-30. (A) The public awareness program must utilize written materials and other forms of communication designed to provide education about the syndrome. The program's materials must contain information concerning:
(1) the nature and possible causes of the syndrome;
(2) risk factors that may contribute to the manifestation of the syndrome;
(3) available treatment options, including the risks and benefits of treatment; and
(4) the availability of diagnostic, treatment, and support services in the State.
(B) The educational materials must be available on the department's website.
Section 44-137-40. The department shall provide information to health care providers, local public health agencies, and other appropriate government agencies concerning:
(1) the nature of the syndrome;
(2) current research on the syndrome;
(3) current diagnostic treatments;
(4) current medical and surgical treatment options; and
(5) the availability of diagnostic, treatment, and support services in the State. /
Renumber sections to conform.
Amend title to conform.