Amend the committee amendment, as and if amended, by striking in its entirety subsection (C) in Section 2-7-125 as contained in SECTION 2 and inserting therein the following:
/ (C) A bill or joint resolution must receive a recorded roll call vote by the House of Representatives and the Senate when:
(1) the pending question is adoption of a conference or free conference report;
(2) the pending question is the passage of a bill or joint resolution on second reading;
(3) either the House of Representatives or the Senate agrees to the other body's amendment;
(4) any amendment is proposed to any bill or joint resolution;
(5) any vote is taken in a joint assembly, and that vote is recorded as passing only if it receives a majority vote determined by weighted voting of the House of Representatives and the Senate; or
(6) a bill or joint resolution is amended and the pending question is the passage of a bill on third reading." /
Renumber sections to conform.
Amend title to conform.