/ (B) The study committee must be composed of the following members:
(1) the Director of the Department of Social Services, or his designee, who shall serve as the chairperson for the study committee;
(2) the Commissioner of the Department of Health and Environmental Control, or his designee, who shall serve as the co-chairperson of the study committee;
(3) the Director of the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division, or his designee;
(4) one member of the Joint Citizens and Legislative Committee on Children (JCLCC), chosen by the Chairperson of the JCLCC;
(5) one member representing the YMCA, chosen by the chairperson upon the recommendation of the YMCA;
(6) one member representing the South Carolina Recreation and Parks Association (SCRPA), chosen by the chairperson upon the recommendation of the SCRPA;
(7) one member representing the South Carolina Afterschool Care Alliance (SCACA), chosen by the chairperson upon the recommendation of the SCACA;
(8) three members appointed by the Governor, of which at least two members must be from religious-affiliated groups that operate summer camp programs in South Carolina.; and
(9) one member appointed by the Chairman of the Commission on Higher Education. /
Amend the bill further by deleting in its entirety SECTION 1(E), as contained in SECTION 1, page 2, and inserting:
/ (E) Members of the study committee shall serve without compensation and may not receive mileage or per diem. /
Renumber sections to conform.
Amend title to conform.