Reference is to Printer's Date 03/03/11.
Amend the bill, as and if amended, by adding an appropriately numbered SECTION to read:
/ SECTION __. All cost
savings realized from the consolidation of agencies as provided
in this act must be reserved for and utilized exclusively to pay
for the maintenance and operation of the following programs:
(1) mandatory educational training to prepare an inmate to successfully pass the general education developmental test;
(2) mandatory training for an inmate to learn a trade;
(3) mandatory substance abuse and treatment for an inmate evaluated to have a substance abuse addiction;
(4) mandatory mental health counseling for an inmate evaluated to have a mental health disorder;
(5) mandatory physical fitness program;
(6) mandatory financial management counseling program;
(7) mandatory anger management counseling program;
(8) mandatory family management counseling program; and
(9) mandatory training for employees of the Department of Corrections regarding the consolidation as provided in this act. /
Renumber sections to conform.
Amend title to conform.