Amend the bill, as and if amended, by adding the following appropriately numbered SECTIONS:
/ SECTION __. Section 50-1-160(A) of the 1976 Code, as added by Act 114 of 2012, is amended to read:
"Section 50-1-160. (A) Notwithstanding another provision of law, the department may release a vehicle, boat, motor, or fishing device seized from a person charged with a violation of this
chapter title to an innocent owner or lien holder of the property."
SECTION __. 50-9-410(C) of the 1976 Code as added by Act 200 of 2010, is amended to read:
(C) A commercial freshwater license is required to:
(1) fish six or more crayfish traps;
(2) fish three or more eel pots;
(3) fish an Elver fyke net;
(4) fish four or more gill nets or a total of more than one hundred yards of net;
(5) fish two or more hoop nets;
(6) fish three or more traps;
four two or more trotlines;
(8) acquire more than
three one trotline tags tag or fish trotlines a trotline with a combined total of more than one hundred fifty-one fifty hooks;
(9) take freshwater fish for commercial purposes. /
Amend the bill further by deleting SECTION 2 in its entirety and inserting:
/ SECTION 2. This act takes effect July 1, 2012. /
Renumber sections to conform.
Amend title to conform.