/ Section 44-84-30. (A) The Commission on Hunger must be comprised of the following officials or their designees, who shall serve ex officio:
(1) Commissioner of the Department of Health and Environmental Control;
(2) Director of the Department of Social Services;
(3) Superintendent of Education;
(4) Commissioner of the Department of Agriculture;
(5) Director of the Department of Health and Human Services;
(6) Director of the Department of Employment and Workforce;
(7) Director of the Division on Aging, Office of the Lieutenant Governor;
(8) Chair of the Joint Citizens and Legislative Committee on Children;
(9) President of the South Carolina Food Bank Association;
(10) President of the South Carolina Dietetic Association;
(11) Director of the School Nutrition Council of South Carolina;
(12) Director of the South Carolina Association of Counties;
(13) Director of the Municipal Association of South Carolina;
(14) President of the South Carolina Hospitality Association;
(15) Executive Minister of the Christian Action Council;
(16) President of the South Carolina State Conference of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People;
(17) President of the Hispanic Leadership Council.
(B) The commission shall elect from among its members a chairman and a vice chairman who shall serve terms of two years. The commission shall meet quarterly and otherwise at the call of the chair. A majority of the commission members constitutes a quorum for the purpose of conducting business of the commission. /
Renumber sections to conform.
Amend title to conform.