Amend the bill, as and if amended, page 1, by striking lines 32-41 and inserting:
/ "Section 59-17-160. (A) For purposes of this section:
(1) 'Charter school student' is a child enrolled in a charter school established pursuant to Chapter 40, Title 59.
(2) 'Governor's school student' is a child enrolled at a Governor's school established pursuant to this title.
(3) 'Home school student' is a child taught in accordance with Section 59-65-40, 59-65-45, or 59-65-47.
(4) 'Child of a member of the armed forces' is a student who is a dependant of a member of the armed forces who attends school in a school district who lives with a resident of the district other than a parent of the child pursuant to a power of attorney, court order, or military family care plan.
(5) 'Interscholastic activities' includes, but is not limited to, athletics, music, speech, and other extracurricular activities.
(B) A charter school student, Governor's school student, home school student, and a child of a member of the armed forces is entitled to participate in any interscholastic activity offered by the school the child is zoned to attend. /
Amend the bill further, as and if amended, page 2 by striking line 3 and inserting:
/ prohibit a child identified in subsection (A) from participating in /
Renumber sections to conform.
Amend title to conform.