Amend the bill, as and if amended, page 45 by striking SECTION 46 and inserting:
/ SECTION 46. Chapter 13, Title 8 of the 1976 Code is amended by adding:
"Section 8-13-1313. A person who is not a committee required to file subject to Section 8-13-1304 and who makes an independent expenditure or an expenditure to influence the outcome of an elective office in an aggregate amount or value in excess of five hundred dollars during a calendar year or who makes an electioneering communication must file a report of such expenditure or communication with the State Ethics Commission electronically in the manner prescribed by the Commission pursuant to Section 8-13-365 within thirty days or if the independent expenditure or electioneering communication is made within thirty days before an election, the report must be filed within forty-eight hours. The report must include:
(1) a detailed description of the use of the expenditure or communication and the amount of the expenditure or the cost of the communication;
(2) the full name, primary occupation, street address, and phone number of the reporting person;
(3) the identification of the chief executive officer or for all controlling individuals if the reporting person is a business or another organization that is not an individual, to include name, title, employer, and address;
(4) the name of the candidate or ballot measure that is the target of the independent expenditure or electioneering communication and whether the expenditure or communication was made in support of, or opposition to, the candidate or ballot measure;
(5) the chief executive officer or controlling individual must file, under penalty of perjury, a certification that the independent expenditure is not made in cooperation, consultation, or concert, with, or at the request or suggestion of, any candidate or any authorized committee or agent of such candidate; and
(6)(a) the identification of the top five donors to the reporting person and for any donor who has donated more than ten thousand dollars to the committee within the previous twelve months, to include name, primary occupation, address, and amount of the donation; and
(b) if the donor is a business or another organization that is not an individual, then the identification must indicate the name and title of the chief executive officer or the controlling individual of the donor organization." /
Renumber sections to conform.
Amend title to conform.