Amend the bill, as and if amended, by striking all after the enacting words and inserting:
/ SECTION 1. Title 44 of the 1976 Code is amended by adding:
Section 44-137-10. (A) As used in this section, 'political subdivision' means any municipality, city, county, state, public body, public-private partnership, and any other governmental body of this State.
(B) No political subdivision of this State may accept any funds from non-governmental and inter-governmental organizations as defined in Agenda 21, adopted by the United Nations in 1992 at its Conference on Environment and Development, accredited and enlisted by the United Nations to assist in the implementation of its policies relative to Agenda 21 around the world without posting the following on the political subdivision's website for ten days:
(1) a full and detailed list of the funding program, including a designation that the funding program is associated with Agenda 21,
(2) the amount of funds involved,
(3) every mandate or requirement or action that will result from the grant or funding program's implementation,
(4) any and all projected costs to the political subdivision, business, or individual associated with the grant or funding program, and
(5) the stated goals and expected results of the grant or funding program."
SECTION 2. This act takes effect upon approval by the Governor. /
Renumber sections to conform.
Amend title to conform.