Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Democrat - Marion
District 30 - Dillon, Florence, Horry, Marion & Marlboro Counties - Map
608 Gressette Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 212-6000
Send message to Senator Williams
4205 Stirk Place
Home Phone (843) 362-0307
Business Phone (843) 423-8237
- Deputy County Administrator
- Residing at 4205 Stirk Place, Marion
- Born September 15, 1960 in Marion
- Son of James and Thelma Howard Williams
- Florence Darlington Technical College, A.S., 1981
- South Carolina State University, B.S., 1987
- Independence Federal Savings and Loan Bank, Washington, D.C., 1985-86
- South Carolina State University, 1986-90
- Clemson Extension Service, 1990-99
- Chairman, Marion County Board of Education, 1998-04
- Marion County March of Dimes, Co-Chairman, 2003
- Governor Carroll Campbell appointee to South Carolina State Agricultural Commission
- Twelfth Judicial Circuit Youth Council Board
- Marion County Duke Endowment Board
- Rural Community Development Board
- Treasurer & Director, Marion District A.M.E. Church Boy Scouts
- Pee Dee Advisory Board, Wachovia Bank
- Member & steward, St. James A.M.E. Church
Service In Public Office