Journal of the Senate
of the Second Session of the 115th General Assembly
of the State of South Carolina
being the Regular Session Beginning Tuesday, January 13, 2004
| S. Bills |
H. Bills |
IMPORTANT! - YOU MAY NEED TO SCROLL YOUR SCREEN
to see the relevant text, when you have pulled up the journal text pages.
- "Printed Page" numbers refer to the page numbers in the printed Permanent Volume.
- On these web pages, the date and page number is indicated at the beginning of each page (In the printed Permanent Volume, the date appears at the top of each page but the page number is printed at the bottom of the page).
- Senate Bill Index
- A list of Senate Bills and Resolutions debated in the Senate. Each Senate bill is listed in
numerical order. Under each bill number is a list of Senate actions, each linked to its record in the Senate Journal.
- Index of House Bills
- A list of House Bills and Resolutions debated in the Senate. Each House bill is listed in
order. Under each bill number is a
Senate actions, each linked to its record in the Senate Journal.
- Index of Committee Bills and Amendments
- A list of Bills and Amendments introduced by Senate Committees, each linked to its record
Senate Journal. Also contains a chart listing the bill numbers of legislation previously
introduced by a Senator
which is substantially similar to the listed Committee bill which passed both the Senate and
House during the
- Senator's Personal Index
- Each Senator is listed in alphabetical order with a list of bills sponsored/co-sponsored. The
recorded in the
Senate Journal, such as Amendments Proposed, Debate, and Motions, are listed after the bills
with links to
the text in the Senate Journal.
- General Subject Matter and Vetoes Index
- An index of Senate business listed under general subject matter such as appropriation
of order, appointments, elections, regulations, reports, and vetoes. Each item is linked to the text
- Journal Proceedings
- This chronological list of sessions allows entry into the Senate Journal when the date or
number of the permanent journal is known.
Last Updated: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 4:09 P.M.