Journal of the House of Representatives
of the Second Session of the 116th General Assembly
of the State of South Carolina
being the Regular Session Beginning Tuesday, January 10, 2006
| S. Bills |
H. Bills |
IMPORTANT! - YOU MAY NEED TO SCROLL YOUR SCREEN
to see the relevant text, when you have pulled up the journal text pages.
- "Printed Page" numbers refer to the page numbers in the printed Permanent Volume.
- On these web pages, the date and page number is indicated at the beginning of each page (In the printed Permanent Volume, the date appears at the top of each page but the page number is printed at the bottom of the page).
- Senate Bill Index
- A list of Senate Bills and Resolutions debated in the House. Each Senate bill is listed in numerical order. Under each bill number is a list of House actions, each linked to its record in the House Journal.
- Index of House Bills
- A list of House Bills and Resolutions debated in the House. Each House bill is listed in numerical order. Under each bill number is a list of House actions, each linked to its record in the House Journal.
- Index of Committee Bills and Amendments
- A list of Bills and Amendments introduced by House Committees, each linked to its record in the House Journal.
- Representatives' Personal Index
- Each Representative is listed in alphabetical order with a list of bills sponsored/co-sponsored. The Representative's actions recorded in the House Journal, such as Amendments Proposed, Debate, and Motions, are listed after the bills with links to the text in the House Journal.
- General Subject Matter and Vetoes Index
- An index of House business listed under general subject matter such as appropriation matters, points of order, appointments, elections, regulations, reports, and vetoes. Each item is linked to the text in the HouseJournal.
- Journal Proceedings
- This chronological list of sessions allows entry into the House Journal when the date or printed page number of the permanent journal is known.
Last Updated: Friday, May 8, 2009 at 3:04 P.M.