Download This Version in Microsoft Word format
April 6, 1999
L. Printed 4/6/99--H.
Read the first time April 6, 1999.
TO PROVIDE FOR THE LEVY OF TAXES FOR SCHOOL PURPOSES IN DILLON COUNTY FOR THE FISCAL YEAR BEGINNING JULY 1, 1999, AND ENDING JUNE 30, 2000.
Be it enacted by the General Assembly of the State of South Carolina:
SECTION 1. The auditor of Dillon County shall levy one hundred seventeen mills on all taxable property of the county for fiscal year 1999-2000 for school purposes in Dillon County as follows:
(1) operation of schools, 82 mills;
(2) school debt retirement, 5 mills;
(3) teachers' sick leave, 3 mills;
(4) Dillon County Vocational School, 14.5 mills;
(5) vocational school special fund, .5 mills;
(6) school buildings, 5 mills;
(7) local supplement to teachers salaries, 5 mills;
(8) general fund, 2 mills.
SECTION 2. This joint resolution takes effect upon approval by the Governor.
This web page was last updated on Friday, June 26, 2009 at 3:02 P.M.