Journal of the Senate
of the Second Session of the 116th General Assembly
of the State of South Carolina
being the Regular Session Beginning Tuesday, January 10, 2006
| S. Bills |
H. Bills |
IMPORTANT! - YOU MAY NEED TO SCROLL YOUR SCREEN
to see the relevant text, when you have pulled up the journal text pages.
- "Printed Page" numbers refer to the page numbers in the printed Permanent Volume.
- On these web pages, the date and page number is indicated at the beginning of each page. (In the printed Permanent Volume, the date appears at the top of each page but the page number is printed at the bottom of the page.)
- Senate Bill Index
- A list of Senate Bills and Resolutions debated in the Senate. Each Senate bill is listed in numerical order. Under each bill number is a list of Senate actions, each linked to its record in the Senate Journal.
- Index of House Bills
- A list of House Bills and Resolutions debated in the Senate. Each House bill is listed in numerical order. Under each bill number is a list of Senate actions, each linked to its record in the Senate Journal.
- Index of Committee Bills and Amendments
- A list of Bills and Amendments introduced by Senate Committees, each linked to its record in the Senate Journal. Also contains a chart listing the bill numbers of legislation previously introduced by a Senator which is substantially similar to the listed Committee bill which passed both the Senate and House during the session.
- Senator's Personal Index
- Each Senator is listed in alphabetical order with a list of bills sponsored/co-sponsored. The Senator's actions recorded in the Senate Journal, such as Amendments Proposed, Debate, and Motions, are listed after the bills with links to the text in the Senate Journal.
- General Subject Matter and Vetoes Index
- An index of Senate business listed under general subject matter such as appropriation matters, points of order, appointments, elections, regulations, reports, and vetoes. Each item is linked to the text in the Senate Journal.
- Journal Proceedings
- This chronological list of sessions allows entry into the Senate Journal when the date or printed page number of the permanent journal is known.
Last Updated: Friday, May 8, 2009 at 3:06 P.M.