Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Democrat - Richland
District 78 - Richland County - Map
434C Blatt Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 212-6940
Send message to Representative Bernstein
1019 Assembly St.
Business Phone (803) 799-7900
- Attorney, Partner, Bernstein and Bernstein Attorneys at Law
- Residing at 6181 Eastshore Drive, Columbia, SC
- Born November 13 in Columbia
- Daughter of the late Carol and Isadore Bernstein
- University of Georgia, B.A., 1991
- University of South Carolina, J.D., 1994
- Married to Knowlton "Rip" Sanders, 2 children, Caroline and Isabel
- Graduate, Leadership Columbia, 1998
- Junior League of Columbia, 1999-present
- South Carolina Philharmonic Board, 2000
- President, Overtures of the South Carolina Philharmonic, 2000
- Beth Shalom Synagogue Board of Directors, 2001-09
- Three Rivers Heritage and Music Foundation Board, 2002-05
- Executive Committee, Richland County Bar Association, 2004-10
- Recipient of The State's "Top 20 under 40", 2006
- Columbia Jewish Day School Board, 2007-09
- President, Richland County Bar Association, 2009
- Palmetto Health Foundation Cancer Center Board, 2009-present
- Recipient of Business Monthly's Most Influential People, 2012