Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Republican - Spartanburg
District 35 - Greenville & Spartanburg Counties - Map
304A Blatt Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 212-6894
Send message to Representative Chumley
3303 Greenpond Rd.
Home Phone (864) 433-9150
Business Phone (864) 303-2726
- Residing at 3303 Greenpond Rd., Woodruff
- Born September 24, 1947 in Spartanburg
- Son of John W., Jr. and Dorothy D. Chumley
- Attended Spartanburg Technical College, Clemson University
- September 2, 1967 married Faye Wood, 2 children, Rob and Case
- Teacher, vocational school
- PTO President
- Coach, little league
- Co-Founder, Reidville Historical Society
- Member, Sons of Confederate Veterans
- Holder of six U.S. patents and two trademarks
- South Carolina Nurseryman
- Deacon, Poplar Springs Baptist Church
Service In Public Office
- House of Representatives, 2011 - Present