- Residing at 105 Ashland Terrace, Boiling Springs
- Born Apr. 18, 1947
- Son of the late Guy R., Sr. and Peggy (Norris) Davenport
- Graduated from Newberry Coll., B.A., 1969
- Aug. 22, 1971 Married to Jean Rogers, 2 children, Sara Elizabeth and Mary Katherine
- Co-founder, Spartanburg Citizens for Tax Relief, Inc. & S.C. Citizens for Tax Relief, Inc.
- Licensed Glass & Glazing Contractor, Residential Homebuilder & Real Estate Broker with GRI designation
- Eagle Scout with Palms
- Recipient of Order of the Arrow, Outstanding Scout Troop 8
- PTA lifetime mem.
- Boiling Springs Elementary School PTA Bd., Treas.
- Former Comr. of Boiling Springs Volunteer Fire Dept.
- Ways & Means Com.
- Health, Human Servs., and Medicaid Subcom.
- Property Tax Subcom.
- Ag. Head Salary Comm.
- Public Serv. Comm. Candidate Review Com.
- Mem., First Baptist Church, North Spartanburg
- Prev. serv. in House 1985-90, 1993-07.
Sponsored Bills in the House