Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Chairman, Senate Medical Affairs Committee
Republican - Cherokee
District 14 - Cherokee, Spartanburg, Union & York Counties - Map
213 Gressette Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 212-6430
Send message to Senator Peeler
P.O. Box 742
Home Phone (864) 489-3766
Business Phone (864) 489-9994
- Residing at 3033 Old Georgia Hwy., Gaffney
- Born September 8, 1948 in Gaffney
- Son of the late H. Smith, Sr. and Sally (Bratton) Peeler
- Clemson University, B.S., 1970
- August 8, 1969 married Ila LaDonna Caudill, 3 children, Brantlee Rene, Harvey Smith III, and Boone Solomon
- Member of Gaffney First Baptist Church
- American Jersey Cattle Association
- American Legion
- Senate Majority Leader, 2005-
- Lieutenant, United States Army, 1970-72
Service In Public Office
- Cherokee County Council, 1977 - 1980
- Senate, 1981 - Present