Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Democrat - Lancaster
District 44 - Lancaster County - Map
422D Blatt Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 212-6937
Send message to Representative Norrell
P.O. Box 994
Home Phone (803) 289-6409
Business Phone (803) 289-1800
- Residing in Lancaster
- Born July 12 in Lancaster
- Daughter of Beverly B. and the late Carl R. Powers
- Furman University, B.A. 1995, cum laude
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., 1997, cum laude
- March 18, 1995 married Mitchell A. Norrell, 2 children, Powers Thaddeus and Emma Ross Isabella
- Order of the Coif
- Order of the Wig and Robe
- City Attorney, City of Lancaster, 1999-12
- Town Attorney, Town of Kershaw, 2012-12
- South Carolina Bar
- North Carolina Bar
- South Carolina Federal Courts
- Fourth Circuit United States Court of Appeals
- South Carolina Bankruptcy Law Association, 1999-12
- Palmetto Citizens Against Sexual Assault, Vice Chairwoman, 2008-12
- University of South Carolina School of Law Alumni Board of Directors, 2003-12
- Girl Scout Troop Leader, 2009-12
- Member, First Baptist Church, Lancaster