Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Democrat - Greenville
District 25 - Greenville County - Map
330A Blatt Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 212-6941
Send message to Representative Robinson-Simpson
19 Prince Ave.
Home Phone (864) 277-0232
- Retired Educator
- Residing at 19 Prince Avenue, Greenville
- Born September 28, 1944 in Belton
- Daughter of Clyde and Rosa Lee Coleman Clement
- York College of the City University of New York (CUNY), B.A., 1975
- Furman University, M.Ed., 1990
- July 2006 married Albert Simpson, Jr., 5 children, Aminah, Basheer, Hassan, Shakir, and William
Service In Public Office
- School Board Trustee, District 25, 1996 - 2012