Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Republican - Lancaster
District 45 - Lancaster & York Counties - Map
414A Blatt Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 212-6874
Cell Phone (803) 417-7353
Send message to Representative Long
1115 John Short Rd.
Indian Land 29707
Home Phone (803) 547-5215
- Residing at 1115 John Short Rd., Indian Land
- Born November 27, 1955 in Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Daughter of Don and Sue Adair
- University of North Carolina-Greensboro, B.A., 1976
- Southern College of Optometry, O.D., 1980
- November 21, 1981 married Jim Long, 2 children, Leta and Phil
- South Carolina Board of Examiners in Optometry, 2006
- President, South Carolina Optometric Association, 2004
- President, Fort Mill Lions Club, 1998
- Fort Mill High School Medical Advisory Board
- Member, Fort Mill and Lancaster/Indian Land Chambers of Commerce
- 2006 South Carolina Optometric Association Distinguished Service Award
- South Carolina General Assembly Women's Caucus, Treasurer
- South Carolina Republican Women's Caucus
Service In Public Office
- House of Representatives, 2009 - Present