H. 3710, GENERAL APPROPRIATIONS BILL, FISCAL YEAR 2013-2014
- H. 3710 - As Introduced by the House Ways and Means Committee on March 5, 2013.
- Full Text Search of Budget as Introduced by House Ways and Means
- H. 3710 - As Passed by the House of Representatives on March 13, 2013.
- Full Text Search of Budget as Passed by the House
- H. 3710 - As Reported by the Senate Finance Committee on May 8, 2013.
- Full Text Search of Budget as Reported by Senate Finance
Governor Haley's Proposed Budget
- Governor Haley's Executive Budget Fiscal Year 2013-2014 (Adobe PDF format, 5,518,285 bytes)
- Part IA, Appropriations (Microsoft Word format, 1,961,670 bytes)
- Part 1A, Section 116, Estimate of Revenues (Microsoft Word format)
- Part IB (Microsoft Word format, 601,216 bytes)
- Index of Governorís Proposed Budget (Microsoft Word format, 2,010,178 bytes)
Full Text Search of Budget as Proposed by the Governor
H. 3711 (Word version) - Capital Reserve Fund