Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Democrat - Lee
District 50 - Kershaw, Lee & Sumter Counties - Map
304B Blatt Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 734-2934
Send message to Representative Brown
420 S. Main St.
Home Phone (803) 484-6918
Business Phone (803) 484-6832
- Residing at 420 S. Main Street, Bishopville
- Born May 1, 1944
- Son of the late John Arthur and the late Maude (Atkinson) Brown
- Ashwood Central High School, 1962
- South Carolina Area Trade School, School of Barbering, 1964
- June 6, 1971 married Laura Annette Webster, 2 children, Jonathan Everett and Grady Allen
- Advisory Board, First Citizens Bank and Trust, Bishopville
- President, Lee County Chamber of Commerce, 1974-75
- Bishopville Jaycees, 1971
- Lee United Way, 1973
- Lee County Chapter of American Cancer Society, 1970-71, 1984
- Lee County Outstanding Young Man of the Year, 1976
- First Citizens Bank Advisory Board, 1990-05
- South Carolina Air National Guard, 6 years
Service In Public Office
- Lee County Council, 1973 - 1980
- House of Representatives, 1985 - Present